lunes, 3 de junio de 2019

Tourist interview

Where are you from?
I’m from Milan
Is it the first time that you are in Spain?
No, I have been here two more times
How did you come here? By plane, ship or train?
I came in a Plane
Why are you in Girona?   
Because I want to visit the famous jew quarter
How long are you going to stay here?
I stay here for two weeks
Are you travelling with family or friends?
I’m traveling with my family
What have you visited up to now?
I have visited the cathedral
What do you like the most?
The narrow streets with old constructions
Have you bought any presents?       
No but I want to do it later                                                            
Do you know any words in Catalan or Spanish?
Yes, “pa amb tomata” and “adios amigo”
Have you tried any typical Spanish or Catalan food?
Yes I like very much paella and sangría
Do you think Girona is expensive?
No the prices are similar that in my town
Is there anything you don't like?
No, I like everything
Would you recommend Girona to your family or friends?


Yes naturally is a lovely place to visit

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zRSrjb7VLIjylZhSZ0nQ5z-GjjzQ4H3C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Bye bye ESO

1 ESO : This year was very difficult because it was the first year in the high school. I remember that the first day we are all quiet a...