lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

Bye bye ESO



1 ESO : This year was very difficult because it was the first year in the high school. I remember that the first day we are all quiet and frightened. The teachers said that we go to the playground to choose the class.  My class was 1 D. There was a few friends of my old school and I met more boys and girls from others schools.
Resultado de imagen de bye bye ESO2 ESO : All  classes changed. I went to 2 C with news schoolmates. The frightened was disapeared and this was my best year in ESO with the most marks. The excursion of end to school year was to Barcelona we visited Sagrada Familia and Park Güell. It was very funny.
3 ESO : In 2 school year we had 5 classes and in 3 we became 4 the students that was in the last class was divided in the others classes. For me the more difficult year. This excursion of end to school year was to PortAventura we enjoyed a lot in the attraction with my friends.
4 ESO : After all the changes that we had every year in the classes, this year we didn't had changes. The travel of end to school year was Italia. This travel was the best with a lot of difference. Another thing that I have done this year was the musical "Across the Universe". That we have practice a lot of time and had represented on the theatre of the village.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Bye bye ESO

1 ESO : This year was very difficult because it was the first year in the high school. I remember that the first day we are all quiet a...