martes, 4 de junio de 2019

Experiences

Three years ago I could do one of my dreams, to see a champions league match in the stadium. Was March 16th in the year 2016, F.C.Barcelona played versus Arsenal of London. The score was 3-1 and scored Neymar, Suarez and Messi. I will never forget it.

Last summer I did one of the more exciting things of my life, jump from a high bridge to a river. When I arrived to the water I shouted I do this. 

A few years ago I flew with a little airplane with a capacity of four person. We over flew Empordà and I could pilot the airplane a few moments.

I would to jump in parachute but I need to have 18 years old.

I would like to visit California(San Francisco, Los Ángeles, Hollywood...).

I would like to meet Messi and have a conversation with him.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Bye bye ESO

1 ESO : This year was very difficult because it was the first year in the high school. I remember that the first day we are all quiet a...