lunes, 6 de mayo de 2019

MY WORLD 7

Last Sunday my football team Esplais,  played the first match in the new football pitch in Castelló d'Empúries .This pitch is made with material grass. I like this grass because we can play with more precision in passing and shooting the ball.
The opponent was Escala that went leader of the classification with 0 losses.
All the match was very disputed, anyone could score a goal. But unfortunately Escala scored the first goal. But my team didn't stop fighting for the victory and in the last minutes of the match we scored 2 goals. Finaly we won the match.
Maybe we won the match for the excitement for playing in a new pitch, or for playing against the leader of the clasification, I don't know. But the important thing is that we got the victory.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Bye bye ESO

1 ESO : This year was very difficult because it was the first year in the high school. I remember that the first day we are all quiet a...